01/20 – Present
Develops a content strategy to promote The Zebra as data-driven insurance expert
· Manages simultaneous writing projects with non-SEO team members for the purpose of encouraging external backlinks
· Conducts content audits on ranking content to improve readability and SEO metrics to elevate business goals
· Improved authority/trustworthiness of website by building a more product-focused backlink profile
05/17 – 01/20
Assisted the SEO strategy via content creation to generate links & social signals
· Executed content ideas and provide copywriting for dynamic content
· Conducted influencer research and outreach to amplify content
· Built at least 20 backlinks with 500+ page views a month
01/17 – 05/17
Supports the design and maintenance of communication strategies
· Develop media alerts and news releases for client accounts such as the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and the Offshore Technology Conference
· Design, write, and propose articles for at least account newsletters/blogs
Research and compile media lists for clients such as Educational Testing Service and Pierpont’s own internal marketing
06/17 – 12/17
Supports every aspect by assisting in the planning, organizing and maintaining of all major OWA projects/timelines within each department.
· Assisted the Director of Operations with project coordination, creating deadline and priorities checklists, calendars, assisting in the implementation of administrative daily tasks, and getting price quotes for different projects to be completed.
· Aided the Marketing and Social Media Departments with research, · grassroots efforts, and internet marketing strategies. This potentially includes working with social media, flyer design, event promotion, etc.
· Logged screenplay and film submissions, developing and maintaining databases, and communicate with entrants regarding their work.
08/15 – 5/16
Advised with development of the CCPI digital magazine and other publishing projects
· Served as lead editor and production manager for CCPI magazine/blog/website using AP Manual of Style as house style
· Created content and images for all social media platforms to reach target audience and build the brand in creative ways
· Restructured the strategic model of the organization through in-depth analysis of SWOT structure and positive inquiry of management
Bachelor of Science Degree in Management of Creative Media
· Specialization: Publishing Management
· GPA: 3.78
Completed Digital Skills: User Experience course with FutureLearn
Completed UX Design MasterClass